Are you worried that you may be being filmed without your knowledge? This handheld wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. It locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
Three alarm modes report the presense of RF bugs and wiretaps. Choose between an audible beep, vibration, LED flicker (silent). This device can also report to VHF, UHF and GSM enabled SIM cards.
Requires no tuning. Though the sensitivity is adjustable on the device, it automatically detects the signals in its range. This portable unit also comes with a cleaning cloth.
- Detects hidden video cameras, dead or alive
- Instant auto-detecting function (doesn’t require tuning)
- Sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, GSM bugs
- Lightweight and portable
- Adjustable sensitivy
- Detecting Frequency Range: 1 MHz-6500 MHz.
- Laser Detecting Range of Wired Cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-20 m
- Detecting Range of RF Device: 0.05-0 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Self-shoot Detecting Wavelength: 920 nm
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours
- Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 1.89″ x 0.04″
- 1 x Wireless Camera Detector
- 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Instruction Booklet