- Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Due to the large volume of credit card fraud, your billing address is required and will be checked thoroughly, with the issuing bank.
- Please include the telephone number of the bank that is listed on the back of your credit card.
- We can only ship to the billing address of the card holder. If you would like your order to go elsewhere, please contact your credit card company and list an alternate shipping address with them. This can be accomplished by calling the 800 number on the back of your credit card.
- All products are special order by the person ordering, and are NOT subject to cancellations. Due to the nature of our product line, some items may be used once, and no longer needed. For this reason, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless defective.
- Any return must be authorized by a representative of MJ electronics and under no circumstances will returns be accepted otherwise.
- Authorization and shipping instructions must be obtained from MJ electronics.
- No returns will be authorized after five (5) business days of receipt, unless defective.
- No discontinued item may be returned. Some returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, at our discretion.
- We guarantee all MJ electronics products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for 90 days after sale to the customer. We will replace or repair, at our option, providing there is no evidence of customer misuse, alteration, or tampering.
Legal Status of Products
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ascertain and comply to all applicable Local, State, and Federal laws in regard to the possession and use of any items purchased. Please consult an attorney regarding such laws before placing an order.
- By placing an order, the Buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and agrees to use the product only in a lawful manner.